COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
UPDATE: TIKI BAR, PATIO AND DINING ROOM ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS! We have made quite a few changes to the premises and
to our policies in order to follow state and CDC guidelines. We ask for everyone’s patience as we navigate through these policies so we can make the dining experience safe and enjoyable for our
customers and employees! This is an ever-changing situation so these policies could be changed at any time:
1. Our new hours for dine-in, carry out and delivery will be:
Monday - Saturday: 11AM to 11PM
Sunday: 4PM to 11PM
NOTE: The kitchen will close an hour before bar closing time.
2. Some reservations will be accepted on a case by case basis. Call and ask for Jessica or Mike.
3. All areas INCLUDING bar seating will need to be sat by our host/hostess. We will not allow waiting around the bar or in other common areas. We realize this will be an inconvenience but we must follow all state requirements. You will be added to our waitlist if needed and you can wait in your car or in the parking lot and we will text you when your table is ready.
4. All tables and bar seating will be spaced at least 6 feet apart and we will utilize plexiglass dividers where needed/able.
5. We will be sanitizing menus in-between each customer.
6. ALL commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals.
7. Per the state of Ohio, all employees will be wearing masks or face coverings where they are safely able. All employees will have their temperature taken upon arrival at work. All employees are being required to take additional food service/COVID-19 related safety training.
8. Customers will be asked to wear masks at all times entering or exiting the building or while up and about or using the restrooms. This is mandated by the STATE OF OHIO.
9. We will be offering plastic cutlery as a choice for customers if they prefer those over regular silverware. All bar drinks will be served in plastic ware. We will provide all condiments in individual containers and you will not find caddies on the table.
9. Restrooms will be posted with a limited capacity and we ask that customers wait outside the restroom with proper social distancing when needed. We will also offer portable restrooms out behind the tiki bar where we have added more tables to expand our outside dining. There will be plenty of hand sanitizers spaced throughout the premises.
10. The front porch will be utilized with limited seating in inclement weather.
11. No parties of more than 10 per one table will be allowed per state regulations. Groups will need to split up to be at tables of 10 or less.
12. We were required to remove our cornhole, giant jenga, connect four, megatouch and Golden Tee until further notice. We will bring them back ASAP, we promise!!
13. Customers may have their temperature taken upon entering the restaurant.
Please feel free to email us with any questions or concerns: email@example.com. We will get back to you ASAP! We are truly excited to see everyone again and look forward to serving you!!! As with everywhere else- IF YOU ARE ILL or have any COVID-19 symptoms- please be considerate and stay home- we will be here when you are feeling better!
The Back Porch Saloon is your neighborhood place for great food, drinks, and fun! We are open for lunch and dinner and offer an extensive menu ranging from great burgers to award-winning ribs. Whether you are out for a business lunch, joining friends for happy hour, or having dinner, you are sure to enjoy your time at the Porch!
Sports Enthusiast? Watch your favorite sports teams on one of our 15+ Flatscreen TVs! During the summer, the Back Porch offers the best outdoor dining around including a full service Tiki Bar w/TVs, large outdoor patio, and cornhole area. We also offer recreational, co-ed sand volleyball leagues that run from April through October. We have a little something for everyone!
DUE TO GOVERNOR DEWINE:
MONDAY - SATURDAY:
11AM TO 11PM
12PM TO 11PM
(Kitchen closes 1 hour before bar)
Live music and Back Porch Feud are currently on hold due to COVID 19.